Friday, March 19, 2021

WARM / WILSON TO TRAINING


FRIDAY
3-19-2021
 
 
 
 
Up at 7AM. Robert had slept next to my head all night. Tater crowded me out and slept under the comforter. 
 
I let the dogs out and immediately Tater had to bark at the idiot guy that goes past our house every morning at 7AM. So I will have to let him out later. 
 
Warmed up dog breakfast bake for the puppies and fed them. 
 
I made latte & Nanogreens. Then I made egg breakfast omelette for myself.
 
PERFECT OMELETTE
 
 
I made the bed and started Roomba.
 
Cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.
 
I put clothes in washer and started it. Then put them in dryer.
 
I cleaned cat litter. 
 
I watched TV for a while.
 
Have to leave at 1:30PM so I can stop and get dog food for Wilson. 
 
Have to put his dog bed and toys in the car.  

Loaded dogs into car.

Drove down to Animal Farm to get dog food for Wilson on his 2-week training. 

Then we drove to St George. Not many cars. I did not speed at all. 

Dogs started whining when we were turning off the Interstate 15. 

My GPS directions decided to BEEP at me instead of giving me AUDIO directions. I had to hold it and drive at the same time. Dogs were driving me nuts.

Finally got to the park. It is SO far to drive thru town.

I walked the dogs for potty. Parked at the far end of the park.Gave water to both dogs. Put Tater in the car and walked Wilson down to Misty and Miriam. They put him in the van. I went to the restroom. 

Came out and got my car. Drove it down next to them. Unloaded Tater because Miriam wanted to see him. Temporary "lost" my keys and phone on the back seat. 

Transferred food to the van. Decided not to use dog bed as it is too big. Forgot the dog toys. 
 
Tater was panting hot. I gave him more water.

Drove back home to Mesquite with Tater. Stopped at Walmart to get milk and strawberry yogurt.

At home, unloaded everything. I was exhausted.

Rested for a while. Then texted Carmen to see if she wanted to have tables for tomorrow's Garage Sale. She said yes. I yelled at Dave to come get them. I helped him carry them over to their house.

I came back and was exhausted again. 

Watched TV until 9PM. Hubby finally called me. I talked with him until 10PM and fell asleep in bed.

No comments: