Thursday, March 04, 2021

BUSINESS LICENSES APPLICATIONS / GRILLING CHICKEN / CAT FOOD / LOTTERY TICKETS

THURSDAY
3-4-2021
 
 

 
Tater threw up rocks at  5AM. They were the rocks that he had eaten at camp yesterday.
 
Up at 7AM. Tater was wiggling on the bed and finally jumped down.

I dressed in my new jeans that I ordered the other day. They actually fit and I did not have to jump up and down or lay down on the bed to get into them! They fit. I am losing weight/inches.

Hubby made the dogs breakfast eggs and fed them.

I made lattes and Nanogreens. Then I made a cheese omelette for myself.

We sat and watched morning News.

Hubby did cat litter. I started laundry. I picked up dog poo. I put fresh water out for the birds.

Then I started on Business license applications with the State, City, and applied for a Sales Tax License. 

After I did all that, I had to fill out paperwork on Quickbooks which took FOREVER. 

Hubby had me order him some parts and tools online.

We kept doing laundry and putting it away. Going camping is hard work!
 
We walked down to the mailbox and got mail. Mostly junk again.

Hubby grilled the bacon wrapped chicken. I had that for late lunch.
 
We took Hubby's truck to Jose's parking lot at 3PM. KR called while Hubby was parking the truck. I had driven the FMF down and Hubby had taken Tater with him. I had Wilson. 

KR said that Spencer was having tests and she was just waiting for him to get done with testing so she could take him home. 

We drove to get cat food while still talking to KR. 

Then I drove out to Flying J so Hubby could get lottery tickets. 

Still talking to KR, we drove back home. Hubby says he likes me driving him. "Driving Miss Daisy". 

At home, we finally said goodbye to KR.
 
Took dogs inside for potty. Then Hubby realized that he had left his phone in the truck. 
 
He took Tater and they drove the FMF to go get the phone.
 
Back again at 5:30PM, he made dinner. 
 
I was working on finishing up my St Patrick's Day Garland. 
 
I had a brief hot flash and was sweating.
 
We walked the dogs around the neighborhood and down to the golf course. 

Hubby watched automotive shows. 

Went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: