Monday, March 15, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / BIG STORM

 MONDAY
 3-15-2021
 

Up at 7:30AM. Hubby had already been up for a long time, let the dogs out, got dressed, put the breakfast bake in the oven. 

I got dressed. Made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen. 

Hubby had already fed the dogs.

Hubby took the breakfast bake out of the oven. He had already done the cat litter.

Hubby made the bed. He has LOTS of energy today. I am still dragging from Daylight Savings Time change. 

He put his new winch knot hitch on the Can Am in the garage and then he left at 8:30AM. 
 
I started cutting material for my Easter Garland. I let the dogs out and they sat in the sun for quite a while. I picked up dog poo. I started Roomba in our master bedroom.

I watched Criminal Intent 
 
Hubby called to tell me that Jay & Amy were coming over to pick up stuff. I went out in the garage to get it and the Sinaloa guy was here to do the landscaping. 
 
I had to hurriedly go into the back yard to get the puppies as they were barking at him. 

UPS had delivered cat litter from Walmart. And new lint collector for dryer and yarn from Amazon.

I started to clean the lint out of the dryer at the bottom of the lint collector. Had to use knitting needles, flashlight, vacuum. 

Jay & Amy came over at 3:15PM to pick up ratchet straps and keys for Hubby. Dave came running over to talk with them and still they were here at 4PM. 

Dave said our dogs barked the entire time we were gone last night. 

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. He put the garbage can out on the street.

We ran over to Jay & Amy's house to help tie down their UTV on our trailer. They are going to MOAB on vacation.

Wind started at 7PM and black sky looks like big storm. 

Back by 7:11PM. Hubby changed clothes. I brought in the pillows from outside. 

Watched TV for a while. I was exhausted. Took a hot bath. Hubby made the bed ready for sleeping. Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: