Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Educated Heart with Sub

Wednesday
September 30, 2015

Got up at 6:30 after hearing hubby getting ready for work. I came down and slept for another hour on the couch. Hubby left at 7:00 after getting a call from Charles to go pick up a truck.

Then I gave ham slices to the dogs. Put on makeup and clothes. It was quite cold out this morning.

Wore my high heel boots.

Quirky New shoes


Drove to Rathdrum and got a hot latte from Jitterz. Drove to Post Falls to tan from 9AM-9:20AM. Then drove to school.

Gave one of my ball mason jar lid pumpkins to Jackie.

I hate pooping at school. Had diarrhea today.

Had class with Stephanie substituting today. I had a back spasm while sitting in class. It was awful.

After class at 1PM, I drove to Rathdrum and picked up cheeseburgers for the dogs as McDs. Then drove home. Picked up mail. Got a couple books that I had ordered on Trigger Point Massage.

Cleaned up dog water. Made more tea for me. Ate a chicken wrap.

Went to get my nails done with DeraLee. Got hot pink this time.

Came home and rested on the hot pad. I had already taken a couple pain pills.

When hubby came home after 2 hours OT, I had him put a cup on my back and sat on the massage chair. It felt better after about 15 minutes. I could finally stand up and walk without pain! I don't know how the cupping works, but it is a miracle.

Watched tv for a while, then hubby was falling asleep by 10PM, so we went to bed.

No comments: