Thursday, September 10, 2015

A&P Midterm

THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 10 2015

Got up early at 6:45. Lil Bit was still in bed with me. He was very tired. Hubby was downstairs sitting beside Bud and rubbing his sore back.

I got dressed. Hubby gave Lil Bit his Amoxicillin pill. Gave the dogs some ham.

Hubby started to leave for work, but I heard a squirrel out front so hubby went to get his gun. The squirrel got it!

I ran to pick up the squirrel while hubby left in his truck. I kissed hubby in the circle driveway and stepped on the carcass of a dead torn-apart bird. So I had to get another bag to clean that up.

I fed the fish. Gave apples to the deer. We are out of grain.

I put on makeup and gave dogs fresh water & food.

Drove to Post Falls and picked up a latte at KoKoPelli.

Then drove to school. Nick was already there before me. I pulled in and we walked in together.  I got an 85% which I was happy receiving. Anything above passing was OK.

Then we finally were able to leave at 12:50PM. I drove to get a Pita Salad. Then drove to CDA and got gasoline at Costco. The gasoline hose failed and would not fill it up. It shut off early. I could not get it to put more in, so I left. It filled the Jeep 3/4 way full. Then I drove over to get my Jeep washed. The guy there was wearing a pink tie.

Washed Jeep


I then drove to the OfficeMax by Target to get printer ink. It is SO expensive! $67.99 for a 4-pack of ink.

Then I stopped at Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs.

I drove home. Stopped to get mail at home. Jack came over running to me. I gave him a cheeseburger.

Then drove to the house, brought everything in. Cleaned the windshield on the Jeep. Gave cheeseburgers to dogs. Gave an antibiotic pill to Lil Bit. His eye still looks bad.

I rested for about an hour on our bed upstairs with Lil Bit & Ben. I could not sleep.

Came downstairs to do my homework at 5PM.

Hubby got home at 7PM after working OT for 2 hours.

He came inside to get a sandwich & chips, then we got the dogs loaded in the truck for a late night walk in the park. We drove to the park, but forgot the flashlight. We walked around the water tower. It got very dark. Saw quite a few deer. Stars in the sky came out. Saw lights on the mountain. Two cars driving down the mountain.

Got dogs loaded and came home. We watched tv. Went to bed at 10:30PM after the news.







No comments: