Monday, September 28, 2015

MONDAY AND MORE CLINIC HOURS

MONDAY
9-28-2015

Woke up at 6AM. Hubby let me sleep until 7AM.

Ben was whining this morning. Didn't know why until I got up and found poop on the floor in his room from Lil Bit.

I got up and kissed & hugged him goodbye. He left for work.

I dressed for Clinic. Did laundry. Fed fish. Refreshed dog water & food. Bud decided to make a mess of it again.

Cleaned up the poop that Lil Bit had made in Ben's room.

Left for Clinic at 8:00. Stopped to get a latte at Jitterz. It was only 31 degrees when I woke up this morning. I was cold. Got to Clinic at 8:30.

Paid for Courtnee's massage today while she was there.

Did Clinic work.

Left there at 1:30 because my last massage went over-time. I got burgers for dogs at Wendy's. Then drove to Rathdrum and got groceries and birthday presents for Courtnee's birthday tomorrow.

Hubby left me a note on my Jeep.

Cat Pic from hubby
 

Drove home. Picked up mail. Had gotten a magazine & card for hubby.

Unloaded all the groceries & put them away. Put away dishes. Washed Ben's quilt on his bed.

Vacuumed the main floor. Did more laundry.

Fed the deer when hubby came home. Took the dogs for a walk in the park with hubby.

At home, I massage hubby from 8:15-9:15. Then he took a hot shower.

Had to repair the deck fencing as the dogs had knocked it out. I gave the wild cat outside some Spam. He had torn up the dead bird I had left for him. (Dead bird had run into the front windows & killed itself).



No comments: