Friday, September 11, 2015

MORE CLINIC TONIGHT

FRIDAY
9-11-2015

It has been 14 years since 9/11. Very sad indeed. We will never forget.

Woke up at 7AM, reminded hubby to drop off the grain.

He gave me a kiss while I was still in bed and left. Dogs ran out front to bark at him from the deck.

I slept until 8:00 then got up and dressed.

Fed the dogs ham. Gave Lil Bit his pill.

Started working on A&P homework again. Paid bills since hubby got paid today. Then I ordered a sweater from Alloy.

sweater I ordered


Printed out notes for Kines test on Tuesday.

Ordered shoes & sweaters from HM.

Shoes ordered

Northwoods Vet called to check on Lil Bit.

Christine called from AICM to confirm my clinic shift.

Fed Ex came by with my Basalt Stone Massage set and Professional Stone Heater that I ordered from ebay & Amazon.

I ordered some bigger stones for my basalt massage set.

Drove to Clinic at 4:30. Got there early. Worked from 6-9PM. Then drove home. Got home at 9:30. Exhausted.

Hubby and dogs were glad to see me home. Went to bed.




No comments: