Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Failing Kines Test; Only Got 80%

TUESDAY
9-15-2015

40 degrees this morning. Getting colder every day.

Got up at 7AM. Kissed hubby goodbye. Gave dog hugs with him.

Fed fish. Dressed and got ready to leave.

Left at 7:45 and drove to Rathdrum. Picked up a latte at Jitterz.

Then went to school in Post Falls. Got there at 8:30.

After the test, I went outside in my sweater to sit at the picnic table.

I got 80%. Which I was happy with because I did not STUDY AT ALL. Think of what it would be like if I had studied!

Class was dismissed at 12:20.

I drove down to Pita Pit to get my pita salad. Then I drove to Rathdrum and got bird seed at the Hardware store. Hubby called me to ask me out to lunch, but I told him that I was already home.

At home, I picked up the mail. Played with Jack. Came to the house, Buddy & Ben met me in the garage and I let them out. Then they went into the house again.

I made tea, did laundry, freshened the dog water & food, ate my pita salad, watched tv for while.

Then did homework for Pathology tomorrow. Made notecards for everybody in class.

Met hubby in Rathdrum at Super One to get groceries. Then we came home, unloaded groceries. Took dogs for a walk in the Park at dusk. The Park Ranger came over and talked to us.

Then we came home. I finished Notecards for class. Took a hot bath. Hubby's stomach was hurting because he ate crap McD's food tonight. So I could not work on his back.

Went to bed at 10:30.





No comments: