Thursday, September 24, 2015

Another Day in School

THURSDAY
9-24-2015

Woke up at 6AM when Lil Bit came upstairs to get into bed with me. Ben had slept in the bed all night with me, but he was gone.

Texted with hubby for a while, then got up and dressed, ready for school.

Fed fish, fed dogs some ham. Then gave dogs fresh water.

Fed the deer what was left of the food.

Drove to Post Falls and tanned at Slick Rock at 9AM.

After tanning, I decided to go back to KoKoPelli for a hot latte. It was cold this morning and I needed something warm.

Cold


Then drove to school.

I just kinda zoned out. Pretty much figured that I will have to study on my own.

After school, I stopped to pick up a Pita Salad.

Then stopped in Hayden to pick up 2 bags of grain. Picked up apples & pears on the ground. There were two guys there helped me put the grain in the Jeep. I had never seen anybody there before.

On the way home, I called the Vet and made an appointment for Lil Bit to get his stitches out at 4:30.

Talked to hubby at home on the phone for quite a while. Then I did some homework. Took Bit down to the Vet at 4:30, they had a Tech Assistant take out his stitches. Only took a few minutes. We drove home again.

At home, I did some homework, but then the computer quit working. I was so pissed. Phone hubby to have him help with the problem, but he was no help.

Went to bed at 11:00. I am so tired.

No comments: