Tuesday, September 22, 2015

MEDICAL MASSAGE AND TENSION

TUESDAY
9-22-2015

The month of September is almost done. Where did the time go?

Crappy summer all around. Not able to get the boat into the water and smoke most of the season.

I got up this morning at 6:30 and dressed. I fed the fish. I gave ham to the dogs.

I left and drove to Rathdrum to go grocery shopping. Got Panda's birthday cake, picked up stale pecans (did not know this until I got home tonight), got more Spam and Tuna for cat.

Got to school early. Was there at 8:00. There were 6 City of Post Falls police cars, 1 Fire engine, 1 Fire patrol at house across from the school.

Jackie got there at 8:30 to open the doors. She was driving a pick-up truck. I joked with her about it.

I took in Panda's presents and birthday cake. Set up the birthday sign. Took in cards for Panda & Kate. Forgot Kate's liquor birthday present at home again.

Worked on Kinesiology Workbook. Then at 10:00, I realized we had Medical Massage today. Damn.

Panda opened his presents. He was happy. Had cake at break.

I WAS SO STRESSED TODAY. I WAS SO EXHAUSTED TODAY. I WAS SO ON-EDGE TODAY. I WAS A BUNDLE OF NERVES. I AM SURE MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS HIGH TODAY.

Texted KRN and hubby all day. They were transferring the father-in-law to Hospice care today.

I finally walked upstairs to make an appointment with Christine. Got Panda for 2:30 tomorrow. I can go sit in the Sauna before my appointment.

Left school and got a Pita Salad. Then drove home.

Got mail. Then came to the house. Dogs were happy to see me. Ben almost knocked me down. Cleaned off windshield on the Jeep. I was exhausted.

Fed deer. Fed the cat some tuna. Did laundry. Did dishes. Cleaned up dog water & food. Unloaded groceries and put them away.

Took a nap for a while. Ben's snoring woke me up.

I did notecards for Pathology for Chapter 13.





No comments: