Saturday, September 19, 2015

Kellogg Chair Massage

SATURDAY
9-19-2015

Even tho I took a couple sleeping pills, I could not sleep very well. Had nightmares and was waking up every hour.

Lil Bit had come up really late and hubby had not heard him so I had to put him on the bed. I could hear LiL Bit breathing.

Got up at 6:30. Hubby had already left the bed. Lil Bit had moved up to the top of the bed on hubby's pillows to sleep.

Dressed, started laundry. Fed the fish. Hubby made eggs for the dogs.

Hubby had to stop and get a latte in town.

Took the dogs to Farragut Park for a walk. We walked on Gunshooting Road. Saw lots of deer & turkeys! 

 Turkeys

Came back home and unloaded dogs. Hubby went down to the shop so that he could go pick up a truck in town.

He ended up calling the tow truck company to get the truck and he came home by 1:00PM.

I had been doing homework, doing laundry, picking up dog poo.

I was already dressed for Clinic work and ready to go.

We drove to Kellogg. Lots of dumb people on the road.

Arrived at Kellogg by 2:45, we got checked in.

The wind was blowing too much.

We finally wrapped up at 6:30. Hubby had been in Noah's Loft Restaurant getting a beer and chicken wings. The chicken wings were raw.

Hubby helped me take my chair out to the Jeep. We left and drove home.

At CDA, we stopped at Olive Garden and ate. Our waiter was Shane. Nice kid. We got a bottle of wine and I got a kahlua & cream.

Then we went to Wendy's and got burgers for the dogs. Drove home.

Gave burgers to the dogs. Saw the kitty dart out from the garage and run under the excursion.

Put out one of the burgers out for the kitty.

Went to bed at 10:30. We were tired.



No comments: