Sunday, September 06, 2015

More WEEKEND RAIN

SUNDAY
9-6-2015

Got up at 8AM. Hubby made eggs for dogs. I fed the fish & the deer. Deer ate all the good grain with the apples, pears, and plums. But they picked around the celery!

Hubby got a latte at the espresso stand in town.

We took the dogs for a 2 mile walk in the park on Gun Range Road.

Then we came back and started working on the house. Hubby cleaned up downstairs. He found several dead mice that were rotting. And found that SOME DOG in the house had gone downstairs and peed all over our boat canvas! So he had to clean that up. I helped him tidy up the basement; and he vacuumed all over down there. Then we brought up the mattress from the basement and put it on our bed. Took our pillow top mattress and put it downstairs. I tided up all the are where I massage in the back room and re-arranged all KRN's storage stuff to the back room.

We now have enough room to put the fish in the basement for the winter.

It started raining around 2:00. 

I picked up dog poo in the back yard.

Hubby decided to make bacon wrapped stuffing.

I have had an upset tummy and diarrhea all day.

No comments: