Wednesday, September 23, 2015

SAUNA & MASSAGE

WEDNESDAY
9-23-2015

Got up at 7:15 when my alarm rang on my iPhone. I punched the Snooze button a couple times. Then kissed Lil Bit and got up. Went into Ben's room to give him a kiss.

Dressed and got ready for school. Gave the dogs some ham. Went downstairs to get more ham out of the freezer.

Fed the fish.

Left for school. Had to turn around at Clagstone because I forgot my pencil bag.

Picked up my pencil bag at home and left again.

Drove to Rathdrum for Tanning at 9AM.

Tanned for 12 minutes. Then went to school.

Took the Quiz & Pop Quiz in Pathology. I got 80% on Pop Quiz & 90% on Quiz.

Then we went over Chapter 14 on Cancer. Pam was suffering from Migraines today and we had the lights down low with the blinds closed.

Went down to the gas station in my Jeep with Panda and Katie. We picked up cashews for me, Coke for Panda, and Slushie for Pam.

Came back and finished class. I went to check in and pay for more massages on a package. Then went down to Slick Rock and sat in the Sauna for 35 minutes.

Went back to school to have a massage with Panda. He worked on my upper shoulders. Then my legs for a while.

Left school and drove home. I was too tired to get deer grain.

At home, I got mail. Unloaded books from the Jeep. Cleaned the windshield on the Jeep. Gave deer some oatmeal & cereal. Fed the cat outside some more cat food & Spam. Had yesterday's Pita Salad. Sat to watch tv.

Joe Sr. came over to say that he heard about Greg's dad. Said if I needed anything to call him.

I was dead tired at 6:30.

Ordered Basalt Hot Massage Rocks from eBay for T's birthday.





No comments: