Tuesday, September 08, 2015

KINES TEST ON ABS!

TUESDAY
9-8-2015

I woke up at 3am and had to pee. I was sweating and vomited. Stress?

Hubby got up at 6AM, got dressed then sat and watched tv news. I was still in bed with Lil Bit. He came up to kiss me at 7AM then left for work. His week long vacay is done. No more time off until November?

I got up at 7AM, got dressed. Fed the fish. Gave the dogs fresh food & water.

Buses were going today and there seemed to be much more traffic on the road this morning. I have to leave at 8AM to get to school by 9AM.

Have to make up 1 hour today in the other class.

It is pretty cold out this morning, only 45 degrees F. when I get up.

Stopped at KoKoPelli to get latte this morning. The Special is a School Bus Latte.







 Dismal & Dreary Day


School from 9-10. 8-9 makeup hour.

In my Jeep, I had forgotten my Groupon for my massage. I panic. Then I sign into Groupon on my phone and get the code number there. I drive to Avanti Massage. They do not take my medical info. The girl (Dee) comes to get me. The massage is not great. She wants to talk too much. It is not a relaxing massage.

I have to fill out the med paperwork on the way out. They do not ask me if I want an additional appointment. Odd place.

On the way out, some idiot guy gets on the elevator before I can get off at the ground floor. He is busy starring at his phone. What an Ass.

I drive back to Post Falls to get a Pita Salad. On the exit, 2 cars that are entering the on-ramp wait thru the yellow & red light. They block the exit ramp cars from moving at a green light. What fucking assholes.

At Pita Pit, I pick up a salad and drive home.

When I arrive home, I get the mail and go to the house. I greet the dogs & made tea for myself. Then I eat my salad.
Decorated for Fall

Hubby comes home early. We take the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park. We see a couple deer staring at us. Pass a couple people on horses.

Come home and I study some more. Hubby is tired and goes to sleep on the couch. I could not wake him up. Lil Bit is sleeping on the couch like he passed out.

We go to bed at 10PM.


No comments: