Thursday, September 03, 2015

A&P Pop Quiz

THURSDAY
9-3-2015

Woke up at 7:00 with Lil Bit. Hubby had already gone downstairs. I got up and dressed. Then got ready for school.

Hubby did dog water.

Made green tea. Then I drove us in to Rathdrum in the Jeep; got lattes at Jitterz. Hubby got the "special" which was a mocha.

Drove to school. Dropped me off at 8:50. Hubby helped me carry in all my books.

I make up 1 hour from 9-10. School from 10-1pm.

After class was done at 1:00, I met hubby outside. He was taking a nap. There were lots of sirens, ambulance, police, and fire down below when I came out.

We drove over to Post Falls and looked at the property by the river. It is pretty. Odd shape, tho.

Then we drove to Spokane Valley and looked at a Tiny House at the RnR RV Dealership. It was by Winnebago. Oddly expensive at $75,000.

We headed over the highway and to Trent. The Dentist's office was closed for a week so we could not pick up x-ray copies!~

Picked up lattes at Dagny's because both of us were thirsty.

Then drove to Don&Lucille's to pay Don. I went inside to talk briefly with Lucille. She had to leave for a visit to the Dentist.

We then drove to the Garland District to pick up cupcakes at Celebrations. Too much sugar!

Drove to Post Falls again and picked up little apples in the former mobile home lot.

Then drove to Rathdrum and picked up more apples on the ground from a home there. We asked permission from the owner.

Shopped for dog bones & groceries at Stein's. Then drove home.

Picked up junk mail at the mail box. Unloaded groceries. Hubby fed deer.

Hubby went over to Charles' shop to help him test drive a truck.

I put away groceries and refreshed dog water. Gave dogs the bones we had purchased.

No comments: