Tuesday, September 01, 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL & KINES QUIZ

TUESDAY
9-1-2015

First day of September!

There is blue sky outside. No smoke. Thank god we can breathe!

I get up at 7:10 after hubby fell out of bed at 7:00. Lil Bit wanted belly rubs & kisses.

Got dressed & studied for the Kines Quiz over Suboccipitals & Splenis Cervicis & Capitis.

Hubby watched tv. He had already folded and put away all the laundry for me.

I left for school at 9:15AM. Had to come back before I left the driveway because I had forgotten my sweater. It was only 55 degrees F when I left for school this morning.

I was going to deposit $ in bank, but their computers were down and the teller wanted to place a 3-day hold on the check. I said Fuck that! Took the check back. That whole episode took 10 minutes at the drive-thru.The idiot teller was named Lauren. I don't think I want to bank here anymore.

Then I drove to school. Got there with 1 minute to spare! Not like me to be late!

Beautiful Day today

I only got 84% because I missed 4 questions that I did not read over carefully and slowly. Stupid.

Got out of school at 1PM. Stopped to get pita salad. Drove home.

Took dogs for walk in park at 3:10PM.

Came back from the park and had watermelon. Hubby ran down to meet a guy at the shop. Ben & Lil Bit escaped thru the gate when hubby drove back to the house. They ran into the woods for 45 minutes. They finally came back at 6:00.

I did homework for Ethics class tomorrow.

No comments: