Sunday, September 13, 2015

ACTIVE ISOLATED STRETCHING CLASS

SUNDAY
9-13-2015

Got up at 6AM to pee. Then went back to bed. Hubby was already up and downstairs rubbing Bud's back while sitting on the couch.

I got up at 7:15 and started getting ready. I decided not to wash my hair. I was too tired & did not have enough time.

Dressed and put on make-up. Wore stretchy black pants & blue stripe shirt.

Drove to Rathdrum & picked up a couple lattes at Jitterz so that I could have caffeine to get thru the day.

Was one of the first ones to class, so I helped set up tables.

Left class at 3PM. Drove home and took dogs for a walk. Hubby already had their leashes on and the truck ready to go. I changed shoes & we drove to the park. Walked on Gun Shooting Road. Saw LOTS of turkeys in the field eating bugs.

Drove back home and dropped off dogs. Guy from Lumber yard was coming out of our driveway, so hubby got out to talk to him, I went up to potty, change clothes, unload dogs & get my Jeep.

Took Jeep back down to pick up hubby. We drove into Athol to get gas. Had to wait for TWO trains. I washed my windshield because SO MANY bugs on it. Then we went to get ice cream at Lil Town Market.

Drove home. I cleaned up everything. Gave dogs fresh water.

Ordered Muscle Flashcards from Books of Discovery Online Trail Guide series. Also uploaded their




No comments: