Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Colder Weather

WEDNESDAY
9-16-2015

Got up at 6AM with hubby. It was severely cold out. Hubby said that according to the TV news that he was watching, it got down to 34 degrees last night.

Hubby was sitting with Buddy on the couch. He had turned on the heater in the bathroom for me. I got dressed and then we watched News on TV together.

Went outside to unload the apples & grain from his truck. We had to put on sweatshirts because it was still only 37 degrees. Brrrrr.

There was a little dove sitting at the base of the big tree. Either injured or dying. Looks like it could not fly away.

Hubby left. I came inside to study.

I got ready for school. Left and drove to Post Falls. Two stupid little boys on Diagonal are standing in the road, stepping out in front of cars as they pass. So I will get the address on Tuesday and report them.

Passed by Jitterz because they had 12 cars in line! Then in Post Falls, I picked up a latte from KoKoPelli. Got to school early. The doors were locked. The newbie class started coming and we all sat at the picnic table. Andrea did not have keys when she arrived, but Christine had keys and finally got there about 8:55.

Made up 1 hour of class. Nick got there. (he got a comfortable seat that I dragged into class from the hallway).

The bitches were there and sat in our class again.

We took a Pop Quiz over the next chapter which Pam gave us a few minutes to review. Then we took the Quiz. I got a 7/10. So did Mark. We corrected ours and handed it back in. We took our other Quiz over the present chapter and I got 100%. Had to talk to Pam about the people sitting in disturbing our class and talking too much. The bitches were belching at me each time I would walk into class. Juvenile fucking bitches.

Did our planks & leg lifts. Then we reviewed the next chapter.

Class got out and I left.

Drove home. Gave the dogs clean water & food. Fed the deer. Made tea. Drove to get my nails done with DeraLee.

Then I drove into Hayden and got my hair done with Rachelle.

After getting my hair done, I called hubby and picked him up from work at 6:00. We drove to CN Diesel to get his stuff out of his red dodge dually that he had sold. Then we drove home.

At home, I was exhausted. We had some turkey, hubby made mashed potatoes.

I went to bed early at 10:00PM.


No comments: