Wednesday, September 09, 2015

MORE A&P

WEDNESDAY
9-9-2015

Got up at 6:00, but fell back to sleep. So tired. Lil Bit was in bed with me. I woke up at 7AM to give him a kiss and he cried out in pain.

So I took him downstairs and hubby got a flashlight. We looked at his face and he had A BIG GASH ON HIS LEFT CHEEK. It came very close to his eye.


 Pics After Surgery Stitches!


I remember talking in my sleep last night, telling Lil Bit to quit licking. So he must have been licking himself trying to take care of his cut.

I called the Vet immediately at 8:00 and they had me bring him in to drop him off. I authorized them to do whatever they needed to do for him.

So then I drove to Post Falls, picked up a latte from KokoPelli. Got to school at 9AM.

After school, I drive to pick up another Pita Salad. Then drive home. I call hubby to ask him to pick up Lil Bit because I will be getting nails & hair done. Then I eat a little big of salad. Drive to get my nails done. Deralee is there, then Jen brings the baby. He is adorable.

Some nail products supplier is there and he gives me his card. He and his wife are opening a shop in Post Falls and need Massage Therapists.

At 2:45, I am done and drive to Hayden for my hair appointment. Rachelle says she has me on the books for Sept 16. So I drive all the way back to Athol. Pick up Lil Bit and pay his bill.

When I arrive home, I am tired. Put Lil Bit's "Cone of Shame" on his head so he won't rub on things. He looks sad, drugged, and tired.

Cone of Shame

I am tired. I start studying. I finish eating my pita salad.

Hubby comes home late.

We take the dogs for a late, late walk in the park in the dark!

Came home and I studied for a while. Then we went to bed.



No comments: