Monday, September 21, 2015

Not A Great Monday

MONDAY
9-21-2015

Got up at 4AM to pee, then went back to bed for an hour. Up again at 5AM. Got dressed in Clinic wear.

Hubby got his bag. I asked him to take my tea. He set it on the deck and when I went outside in the dark, it dropped off the edge and broke. I had to re-make my tea. I asked hubby to get the Jeep out and go sit in it.

Then we drove to Rathdrum to get lattes at Jitterz. Everything on my body hurts. I am not getting really good sleep. My body is breaking down.

Hubby drove the back roads (which I hate when he does this) thru Post Falls to get gas at Love's on the border. They had the cheapest gas in town. Even cheaper than Costco!

Drove to Spokane International Airport. We parked in hourly parking as far away from the building as possible... then I found about $1.00 in change on the ground! Yippee.

Hubby checked in. I went potty. I waited with him until 7:45 when he had to go board at the gate. His flight left at 8:15am.

I drove to Walmart in Post Falls. Picked up a pumpkin. Wrapping paper for Panda's birthday present. A card for Panda. Honey for my tea.

Drove to school and got there just before 9AM.

At 1:00, I was finished. Cleaned up. Policed the area as usual. Picked up garbage. Made sure curtains were pulled back. Turned off lights.

Hubby had texted me several times. He got to Tucson and picked up his dad's car. Then he went to the hospital. His dad is really bad. There is pneumonia on his lungs. His kidneys are not doing good. KRN said she is getting a Red-Eye flight out of Hawaii tonight. She will be in Arizona tomorrow.

I left and picked up a Pita at Pita Pit.

Drove home.

Got mail. At home, I gave dogs some meat & ham. I cleaned up the house. Started laundry. Started dishes. Made tea and ate 1/2 my pita. Then took a nap for a while. Too many people kept texting me. I could not nap. I hurt everywhere.

Went out to feed the deer, but we only had a little grain left. I will have to get grain at Big R tomorrow. Gave the deer lots of apples.

I filled the dog water and cleaned it out back. Gave fish some more food and cleaned out their pond from all the pine needles that blew into it.

Then I wrapped Panda's present and got everything packed into the car tomorrow. I need to stop at the grocery store before school and get Panda's cake and another card for Kate.

No comments: