Friday, September 18, 2015

ANOTHER FRIDAY

FRIDAY
9-18-2015

Hubby left for work at 7AM. He came upstairs and gave me a kiss.

I got up with Lil Bit at 8:15.

Got dressed. Fed the fish. Did laundry. Picked up dog poo in back yard.

Started on homework.

Tried to take a nap, but could not sleep. Laid down on our bed with Lil Bit & Ben. Put the heating pad on my back.

Did more homework in my Med Term book.

Got ready for Clinic at 4:00. Left at 4:20.

Met hubby at KoKoPelli at 4:50 in Post Falls. Kissed him then went to Clinic. Got to Clinic at 5:00. Had to walk in upstairs because the basement door was locked.

Got all the rooms ready, Cabis open. Put water in containers for shift. There was no toilet paper in the women's bathroom, so I had to tell Amber upstairs.

I did a footbath and 50 min massage which turned into 90 minutes. I had nothing else to do for the next 30 minutes, so why not.

Jeannie & Steve had a new dryer installed downstairs and made a lot of noise during massage.

Then did another 50 minute massage.

Cleaned up afterwards.

Kelsey and I left at the same time.

Drove home. Got burgers for dogs at McD's. Arrived home about 10:00. Saw a little kitty run around our front yard. So I tore up one of the hamburgers for the kitty at the base of the steps.

Hubby gave burgers to dogs.

I sat down and watched tv. I was exhausted.

Went to bed at 11:00 after an episode of Archer & Cougar Town.




No comments: