Friday, September 25, 2015

More Clinic 6-9

FRIDAY
9-25-2015

Woke up at 7AM, alarm was ringing downstairs on the cellphone. Had to get up and turn it off. Then hubby texted me. I had to text him for a while. Mark from AICM called at 9AM and reminded me about Clinic hours for next week. This woke me up again, so I decided to get up.

Made eggs for dogs.

Fed fish. Fed deer.

Wonderful clear day outside. It was already warm by the time I was up.

Tried to sign on to desktop computer, but it is still not working.

I studied Pathology and filled out the back of the last chapter. Watched tv for a while.

Ordered some canning jar bands so I can make pumpkins for the girls at school.

Did laundry. Did dishes.

Gave a treat to Jack and petted him as I was leaving.

Went to get my nails and toes done with Deralee at 2PM.

Got home at 3:30 and dressed for Clinic. Left at 4PM. Stopped at the shop to pet Jack and give him a treat. Got the mail.

Stopped to get gasoline in Rathdrum. Got a latte at Starbucks. It tasted awful.

Worked in Clinic from 6-9.

Then drove home. Got cheeseburgers for dogs at McD's in Rathdrum. Almost hit a female elk on Diagonal. Then a deer tried to dart out in front of me on Hwy 54.

Arrived home.

Ben's tail was bleeding when I got home. All the dogs were super excited to see me. They were whining and barking. Lil Bit was terrorizing Ben. The house was torn apart.

Texted hubby. Texted KRN. She was freaking out because she had found more paperwork of Grandpa's.

I was tired and went to bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: