Saturday, September 12, 2015

AROMATHERAPY

SATURDAY
9-12-2015
7:07am

Got up a few minutes ago. Lil Bit was already downstairs with hubby. I told hubby that I had heard a squirrel out the window, so he got up and shot it.

I got dressed. Fed the fish.

Started some laundry.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs.

I uploaded some music to my iTunes.

Fed the fish. Said goodbye to dogs. Hugged hubby.

Left for Class at 8:00. Stopped at Jitterz to get a couple lattes to help me make it thru the day.

Went to Pizza Factory with Katie for lunch. She bought. Got cheesesticks.

Beautiful day wasted.

Counting down the hours.

Finally leave at 6:50.

Got home at 7:20. Walk dogs with hubby in the park. It got dark. Lots of deer in the park.

Came home and went to bed. Took a sleeping pill & allergy pill. Took a bath.

Tired. Nightmares all night.


No comments: