Wednesday, September 02, 2015

ETHICS LECTURE

WEDNESDAY
9-2-2015

Got up at 3AM to pee, Got up at 5AM to pee. Hubby wanted to be chatty cathy, but I just went back to sleep. Hubby got up at 6AM to sit downstairs by Bud and rub his back. Lil Bit jumped down off the bed. I slept on until 7:30. Hubby & Lil Bit came back to bed at 7AM to snuggle with me.

Dressed and got ready for school.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs after I left.

It was rainy & overcast today as I drove to school.

Stopped in Rathdrum Jitterz to get a latte. It was cold today and I needed the warmth.

At school, Nick was just getting there and we went inside together. Both making up time from 9-10AM.

Class from 10-1PM.

At 1PM, left school.

Went to get a Pita salad at Pita Pit. Then paid our VISA at the Credit Union. Stupid teller was the same one that was there yesterday. She told me that this "payment" could not be applied to the September owing Payment. I told her that I had already made payment and WHY would the payment not be applied to the amount owing as I was PAYING IT OFF? What an absolute fucking idiot.

Drove home. Ate some of my pita at home. Went to get my nails done at Deralee's. Got hot pink.

Then came back home again. We took the dogs down to the park to walk them, but it was raining severely. We decided to eat a late lunch at Mario's instead. We were the only ones eating there. Food was not very good.

Stopped on the way out of Bayview and got pears from a tree. While we were doing that, Lil Bit got into our box of food and ate it. Then he messed up the truck with the rest of the food. It was a awful mess!

We then drove to the park and walked them around a big triangle at the water tower area of the park. At the park, Lil Bit was walking beside us like he had an upset tummy. Then he got pissed on by standing under Ben when Ben peed on a plant. Hubby was making so many jokes that I started peeing, too. Bit almost stood under me when I peed! I peed on my shoes & pants! Passed a guy that was jogging in the park.

Drove home. I took a hot shower. Changed clothes.

Hubby watched TV. A cop stopped at the abandoned motorcycle across the street to give it a ticket. Then the guy came by at 8:00 to pick up the motorcycle.

It was only 58 degrees by 8:30. Cold night.

No comments: