Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Courtnee's Birthday

Tuesday
September 29, 2015

Hubby came upstairs and kissed me goodbye at 7AM. I was still intensely sleeping from 2 sleeping pills I had taken the night before.

I woke up groggy at 7:30. Got dressed. Put books, cheesecake, and gifts in the Jeep.

Did my hair and makeup.

Then left at 8:30. Drove to Rathdrum and got a latte at Jitterz. Then stopped at Stein's Grocery for Nair, Kleenex, and a Birthday Balloon.

Drove over to Goodwill to drop things off, but they were closed!

Then drove to school. Got there at 9:15. Unpacked everything and took it into the room for Courtnee's Birthday.

We had no quiz in class today, just worked on learning face bones & palpating.

Finished class at 1PM, I went down to get Pita Salad. Then tanned at Slick Rock.

Drove to CDA to wash the Jeep and get gasoline at Costco.

Then dropped computer tower off at 765-TECH. The guy there was rude. This is the last time that I am taking my computer there.

Drove to Goodwill in Hayden and dropped off the donated stuff. Then drove up Lancaster looking at subdivisions. I do not want to live up there.

Drove home. Got mail. UPS dropped off Basalt Rocks for massage that I had ordered. T's birthday present next week.

I unloaded the car. Was dead tired.

Fed the deer. Made tea. Ate my pita salad. Gave the dogs some ham.

Cleaned up dog water & food.

Sat on the couch in a daze. I was too tired to do anything.

Hubby texted & called. Guy dropping boat off tonight and needed to copy last year's contract because our computer is not working.

Hubby got home at 7:00PM.

Dropped Mark off at Charles' shop so he could drive a truck to the shop.

We took dogs for walk in park down by the Brig. Saw lots of deer. Little deer running in front of our truck trying to cross the road to get to her mother.

After our walk, hubby drove towards the park & up Hwy 54. But it reeked like sewage. Got worse as we drove up the hill.

At home, I dropped hubby off at the shop so he could help Mark with a truck.

Hubby walked home about an hour later. We watched some Archer reruns and hubby fell asleep on the couch. Then we went to bed.

No comments: