Thursday, September 17, 2015

What A Day

THURSDAY
9-17-2015

Hubby came upstairs and woke me up. He said I needed to take him into work since he left his truck at the yard last night. I got up and dressed.

Fed the fish before I left. Made tea.

Drove hubby to Athol to pick up his latte. We had two cars in front of us. One of them had a mastiff/great dane mix female dog in it. I walked up to the guy to ask him about his dog. The latte girl knew hubby's drink & gave it to him right away. Then drove hubby to CDA. I stopped off at Holiday Station to go inside for potty. Then drove hubby over to his work. We talked to Rocky as he walked into work.

After I dropped hubby off at a little before 8AM, I drove to Post Falls. Picked up a white coffee almond milk latte to warm me up.

I drove to school. Christine was there before me, so she unlocked the doors. I came inside and re-arranged all the tables in our room. Then went back to side with the Newbie class to make up 1 hour.

That other bitch B was there, making up time. Nick came in and sat with me to make up another hour.
Stephanie was substituting for Pam, so we did not have to do planks, thank goodness!

I only have 1 make up hour left on Tuesday.

Then Nick and I went in to the other class. The BITCH followed us in. I don't know WHY she doesn't stay in the other class for 3 hours, then come into our class for 1 hour. Fucking cunt.

The fucking cunt was joined by her other fucking bitch friend. They proceeded to whisper and do things on the computer for the entire class. I finally had to complain.

They still did not shut the fuck up or quit on the computer.

WHY is it permissible for them to have computers, but not us? WTF?

I finally complained to ADMIN and was about to fill out a complaint form, but she told me to talk with the other admin. I explained that the problem had not resolved itself for a whole week with 3 different teachers, WTF would change now?

So we finally got thru with the class.

I called hubby up to ask him for lunch. He said they were lunching at La Cabana Restaurant in Post Falls for Brandon's B-day. So I drove over there and had lunch with them.

I left immediately after and went to CDA to wash my Jeep and get gasoline at Costco. I was so irritated still.

Drove home on 95 fucking rough road. Then at home, there were CDA Paving trucks driving by the house with uncovered loads. They were spraying gravel & rocks everywhere.

I called to complain.

Then I was tired & tried to take a nap, fed the deer, was too upset to do homework.


No comments: