Thursday, October 01, 2015

Not Going To School Today

THURSDAY
10-1-2015

He had been checking his alarm & turning on the light for over 30 minutes before he finally got up. Then I got out of bed a few minutes after he did. I had to pee. Then had him put another cup on my back. Sat on the massage chair for a few minutes while watching morning news.

After hubby left for work, I went back to bed because my back hurt too much.

I texted Nick to find out if the October schedule had been released yet. He said no. Called the Registrar to let her know that I would not be attending class today because of my back.

Could not get in to Chiro until tomorrow morning.

I slept from 10-1. KRN texted me. Hubby texted me.

Then I got up and made Pumpkin Bread with chocolate chips.

Went to get the mail.

Paid bills online via the laptop.

My back felt awful so I sat on the heating pad all day.

Hubby came home after working OT.

Watched tv for a while, then went to bed.

No comments: