Monday, October 05, 2015

MORE CLINIC TODAY

MONDAY
10-5-2015

Back to the daily grind!

Woke up at 6:30. Talked to hubby downstairs. He was rubbing Bud's back while they were sitting on the couch.

I got up and went in to see Ben in his new clean bed. He was so soft to rub & touch. Lil Bit came running into the room also and wanted up on the bed.

Then I got dressed in my Clinic clothes. Gave hubby a kiss goodbye and we did dog huggies. Then he left for work.

I did homework for Pathology notecards after that. Wrote out a check & put it in an envelope for water bill.

Only had to get there at 9:30 for Clinic because I started at 10:00.

2nd appointment was bad.

Then after Clinic was done, I stopped to get a Pita Salad. Stopped at Wendy's to get cheeseburgers with Mayo for dogs. Met hubby at the CO. Brandon was there.

I drove home. Picked up mail. Got refund check from Met because of over-coverage on too many vehicles on policy. Got check on Recall fix from Dodge.

Was exhausted. Very mad because of what happened at Clinic today.

I tried to take a nap, but was too upset.

Did homework.

Hubby came home late tonight.

I took a hot bath & tried to calm down. Naired my legs for tomorrow's massage appointment.

Went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: