Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Not A Great Day

TUESDAY
10-20-2015

Got up and studied some more for my bones in the hips test. Dressed and got ready for school.

Fed fish, Gave dogs fresh water & food.

I drove into school at 9:15. Lots of cars driving slowly. Thru Rathdrum at 25 mph for the school zone. Idiots, even though the speed limit has gone back up to 35 by then.

At school, I studied some more. Talked to the teacher and gave her my homework and got a general idea of what we will be going over next week when I am absent.

Took our Quiz. I did badly. Only got 76%.

During break, I went out to the Jeep and got Mark's term paper that I had typed up for him. He did a couple corrections.

Then we came back in the classroom and talked about muscles. We palpated for the last 20 minutes. Lydia came in to our classroom with all the classes to talk about the Idaho State legislature not allowing us to receive tips as "compensation". So we will not be able to apply tips to pay off our tuition.

Finished up in class.

I left and drove to Pita for a Pita Salad. Then drove over to tan. Made more appointments for tanning.

After tanning, I drove to Walmart to get groceries and more printer ink.

Saw a little terrier dog in a pick-up truck with the windows barely open. I was upset that somebody would do that to a dog.

Drove home. Got mail. Unloaded groceries. Made tea.

Received lots of boxes. My black dress for the memorial that I ordered from Zappos. Stupid Green Tea with Mint that I have to return. And my carry-on bag that I ordered from Fossil. So now I can pack all my stuff in the bag.

Preston Weekender

Then ate my pita, texted KRN. Started to review for my Final in Pathology tomorrow. Reviewed & printed out my Term Paper.

Paid VZ Wireless bill.

Hubby got home and we took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park around the horse Arenas. We saw lots of deer.

At home, hubby dropped us off and he went down to the shop to look for parts.

I studied for my Pathology Final.

I took a hot bath. Hubby got home and we watched tv. He had dinner. I studied more.

Then we went to bed at 11:00PM.


No comments: