Thursday, October 22, 2015

More Quiz A&P

THURSDAY
10-22-2015

Got up at 6AM with hubby. I got dressed. Can fit into my jeans much better. I wore a different shirt with blue dangly earrings. Feeling better about myself.

Sat with dogs & hubby to watch morning tv news.

Studied for A&P quiz over Heart.

Drove to school. Got there at 9:35. I went inside to study, but the tables were not set up in the Clinic Room. Jen came in and set up tables. Then she was told we are in Room 4 today. So Admin took tables to the back room.

Stephanie flagged me down and asked me to be a sample body for the Paraffin Dipping. I had to have paraffin on my hands for 10 minutes. So could not study.

Then I walked to the back room and sat by T.

We had 10 minutes to study and then we took Quiz. I got 91% on it. Which is really great because I understood most of the questions. Again, I rushed thru and missed a couple questions only because I did not READ THRU THE QUESTION.

The rest of the class was going over Chapter 16.

Left at 1:00. Went to tan at 1:20.

Drove home. Got mail (more junk mail). At home, I gave ham to dogs. Made myself Chicken salad. Drank tea. Did homework for Chapter 16 A&P. Did dishes. Fed deer. Gave dogs clean water.

Hubby came home after work at 7:00. We walked the dogs in the park. It was dark. Did not see any deer. Brought dogs home and unloaded them.

Took Jeep into Hayden to pick up parts from Dave. I massaged Dave and Vera briefly. Did not take my chair with me because hubby said Vera would be asleep. But Vera had time off. We met their new dog, Roxy. What a cutie.

Then we went over to Walmart and picked up spray paint for hubby and some groceries.

Drove home, I unloaded hubby at the shop. He worked down there until midnight. I went home and unloaded groceries and went to bed at midnight.

No comments: