Tuesday, October 13, 2015

TUESDAY AND STOMACH FLU

TUESDAY
10-13-2015

Woke up at 6:30 when hubby left for work. He wanted to go in and get 1.5 hours of OT because they are having a morning meeting of a big boss.

Called in to school at 7:00 and left a message for Jackie that I had stomach flu and would not be in today.

I stayed in bed until 8:30. Ben & Lil Bit were in bed with me.

Got dressed & cleaned up the dog water & food. Fed the fish. Gave new food to the birds.

Watched re-runs of HOUSE. Then drove down to the Post Office to mail KRN's box of canned pumpkin.

Stopped at Lil Town to get more bird seed.

Came back home. The UPS had brought a book for me.

I fed the deer apples in the tins because we did not have any grain left. Hubby is getting grain tonight.

Then I went upstairs to take a nap. I think I rested for a while, but did not sleep.

Hubby's brother said that their dad is comatose for the last two days per the nurse.

Retro Pic, remembering their dad & Isabelle.

Marv & Isabelle in Tucson 2008





No comments: