Wednesday, October 14, 2015

School & Nails

WEDNESDAY
10-14-2015

Got up at 7:30 and dressed. Fed the fish, gave the dogs fresh food & water. Then gave the dogs some ham.

I studied for Quiz in Pathology today.

Put make-up on. Took books & pumpkins out to the Jeep.

Drove to Post Falls and parked to wait for Slick Rock to open. Hubby came and parked next to me. I talked to him for a while. It was nice to see him.

Then I tanned at 9AM. Got done and drove to school.

Put my books in the Clinic Room. We are back there for Pam's class.

Did study for the Final Chapter over Mental Health. Took the Quiz after lecture.

After school, I drove to Pita Pit and got a salad. Then drove home.

At home, I picked up mail (junk), ate Pita, made tea.

Drove to Athol and got my nails done with Deralee. Then drove to Lil Town Market.

Picked up bird seed and apples.

At home, I cleaned up bird seed on the deck. Went out to feed the deer.

Ordered covers for our phones on Amazon.

Did homework for Pathology class.


No comments: