Friday, October 30, 2015

DAY BEFORE OUR FLIGHT

FRIDAY
10-30-2015

Got up at 8;30AM. Hubby had already kissed me goodbye at 7AM before he left for work.

It is raining outside. Dreary, cold day.

Fed fish. Took the Jeep down to the mail box to mail Water bill and storage bill.

My whole body aches. I am going to wash my hair.

I figured out retirement info online.

Then went to get my nails done at 1:00-2:00PM with Deralee.

Came back and got the mail. Petted Jack & gave him dogs treats. Mark was here.

Started packing and getting things cleaned.

Hubby came home early so that he could get ready. He decided we had to go drop off parts at Tim & Larry's. We took the dogs to Farragut for the last walk before we leave. Then drove into town with the dogs in the Dodge.

We decided to drive over to Mullan Trail to look at the property there at night. It was not bad. We walked around. Lots of traffic on the interstate still late at night.

Then hubby drove down to show me the property on Seltice that he wants to purchase.

We got home late. Had to walk the dogs in the park over by CDA. Stopped to get Wendy's burgers for dogs & a salad for me.

At home, we continued packing.

Could not sleep tonight.


No comments: