Thursday, October 15, 2015

a&p

THURSDAY
10-15-2015

Got up at 6:45. Hubby had been up since 6:00 watching tv news and rubbing Bud while sitting on the couch.

I dressed and kissed hubby goodbye. We did huggies with the dogs.

I got ready for school. Gave ham to the dogs. Fed the fish.

Took my books out.to the Jeep.

Typed up my Dental submission for MetLife Dental. Included the x-rays in the letter. Dropped the envelope off at our mailbox.

Drove to school. At school, we were in the Clinic Room again.

Kate brought in another table. Ashley sat in with us. Courtney got there late. Brian missed class because he overslept. I sat next to Mark.

We went over the 2nd half of Chapter 15.

Let Jackie know that I would be gone for Oct 26 & 27, Nov 2 & 3. 

After Class, I went to get Pita salads at Pita Pit. Then went to tan at 1:20.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked bird seed at the hardware store. They were having problems with their DSL connection to accept credit cards. I only had enough cash to buy 1 bag.

Picked up honey at Stein's.

Drove home. Got mail. (junk).

Typed up Mark's term paper for Pathology.

Fed ham to the dogs. Made tea. Ate my pita.

Hubby got home about 5:30. He ate some tomato soup and headed down to the shop. I was watching Hunt For Red October.

I ordered a black dress on Zappos.

Hubby got back home about 8:00 from the shop. We watched a couple TV shows, then ordered Flight tickets for Arizona Memorial Trip and Dubuque Memorial Trip.

Went to bed at 11:00 after the news.

No comments: