Friday, May 01, 2015

FIRST DAY OF CLINIC WORK

FRIDAY
5-1-2015

Got up with hubby at 6AM. Sat around and watched news until he had to leave at 7AM. Then I got ready for Clinic. Uniform top & black yoga pants with Dansko black shoes.

Loaded the Jeep with my books, water, and green tea.

Then drove to school at 7:50. Got there by 8:30. Brian (Panda) was just coming out.

Then I was gone for the day at 12:30.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up a iced latte. Then stopped to pay Rhonda. Drove home. No mail in the box. KRN was here and Mark was already fixing her car.

I unloaded car, gave fresh water to the dogs. Did laundry, did some homework. Filled out a credit application for hubby.

KRN washed the bugs off the Jeep windshield for me.

I was exhausted, but when hubby came home we decided to go to Mario's for dinner in Bayview.

It was fun because Mario brought out brisket & smoked pork. KRN and I got the brisket in tortilla shells with pico de gallo and rice with beans in sauce. Yum. Hubby got the pork.

Then Mario brought out cucumbers with hot pepper sauce on them for dessert.

We went home with leftovers. Ate too much.

KRN went home and we went to bed.





No comments: