Sunday, May 10, 2015

MOTHER'S DAY

SUNDAY
5-10-2015

Got up and hubby had already started watching his car shows on TV quietly by 8AM. Gave the dogs some ham. Hubby made eggs with potatoes & ketchup for the dogs.

Hubby (and the dogs) made me a mother's day card. It was sweet. 

Then I made a strawberry smoothie with spinach & banana for me. We sat on the deck enjoying the sunshine. Played "Here Comes The Sun" by the Beatles on Youtube via my iPhone. Watched a hawk circle on the air currents right above our heads.

Texted KRN. She wished me a happy mothers' day.

We took the dogs in the Excursion to Athol. Had to wait for a train. Got lattes. Drove to the park and walked them in the Frisbee area. Lots of people in the park.

Came back and had to wait for another train. There was a sheriffs' car sitting at the Fire dept.

At home, I got out the weed pump sprayer from the garage. Hubby drove the Red dually up to the house. Then he had leftovers for lunch.

He mowed circle driveway area. The weed pump sprayer had decayed and broken a fitting so liquid was coming out the wrong area. Need to purchase another.

We decided to drive up to Garfield and reserve a boat dock. Took the Jeep. Stopped to get hubby another latte in Athol. At Garfield Bay, the marina has been demolished. Gone. Everything was up on the parking lot. We asked a guy walking by what was happening and he said that they were done.

Depressed, we drove back. I wanted to go home, but hubby talked me into going to Spokane to Manito park and eat at Rocky Rococo's. Drove all the way there and I did not want to go to the park. Just went to eat. Parked at the Parking ramp and walked over. Food was not very good. We left and drove back to Rathdrum and got ice cream at Dairy Queen. Hubby got a cherry dipped cone. I was tired. Drove home. Did laundry, cleaned up dog food. Gave ham slices to dogs. Watched TV and went to bed early.

A boring Mother's Day.



SATURDAY
5-9-2015

Got up and made cheese eggs for dogs & hubby.

Took our donated canned goods for the Rural Mail Carriers Food Drive down to the mailbox. We gave 2 huge bags of groceries.

Went to get lattes. Took dogs for walk in the park. We walked around the sewage treatment plant area. There were Runners going thru the park there. We had to get out of their way when they caming running past us.

Then we came back home. I dropped hubby off at the shop because Joe Jr was there waiting for him. I unloaded the dogs out of the Excursion by myself. Then I did laundry and dishes. Vacuumed.

Started studying. Got most of my homework done except for coloring in the muscles for Kinesiology and the 4th Chapter of Pathology notecards. I can finish the notecards on Monday night.

Hubby came home at 5PM. He had a snack, then fell asleep on the couch for 1.5 hours. At 7PM, I suggested going to Spirit Lake to purchase Lottery Tickets. We went in my Jeep and got spinach, strawberries and frozen chipped beef for hubby. Also picked up some bones for dogs.

Drove around down by the Spirit Lake boat launch in town.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. Hubby made his "shit on a shingle" chipped beef on toasted bread.

Watched Schitt's Creek. Went to bed at 10:00. Hubby came to bed at 11:30 when I yelled at him to turn off the lights & tv.


No comments: