Friday, May 29, 2015

Finally Friday & Clinic

FRIDAY
5-29-2015

Where did the month of May go? It seems like summer is almost over...

Got up at 6:00, had to potty. Bravo jumped up on the bed and greeted grampa. He wiggled and kissed him. Bit was already on the bed.

Hubby got up and I went back to bed for a minute or so...

Dressed and started to get ready for clinic. Gave ham slices to the dogs.

Hubby got dressed and we watched Morning News on tv. Then hubby left at 7AM and we gave all the dogs huggies.

I left for clinic at 8:00.

Arrived for clinic at 8:30.

Receptionist credited my account for hubby's overpayment on Memorial Day.

I got off at 1:00.

Then went to get an iced latte at Kokopelli. Went to Post Falls Slick Rock Tanning and took 10 minutes on massage bed, then tanned in bed. But I realized that I was supposed to be in CDA tanning instead. Whoops. I made appointment to tan there on Monday.

Drove home. I was exhausted.

At home, got mail. Mostly junk & bills. Cleaned off windshield of Jeep, made lunch from yesterday's pita, made tea, did laundry, did dishes.

Took a nap from 4-6. Everything hurts. My hands hurt & thighs hurt.

It was hot today. Need to install swamp cooler.

I did homework notecards.

Hubby did not get home until 7:30PM.



No comments: