Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Another Kinesiology Quiz

TUESDAY
5-26-2015

Got up when hubby was walking out the door at 5:45; he had to meet a guy at the shop by 6:00AM.

I fell back to sleep when Bravo & Lil Bit crawled into bed with me. Bravo gave me kisses.

I got up at 6:10. Gave ham to dogs. Started making egg sandwich for hubby. Gave the leftovers to the dogs.

We left at 8AM to get to school. Took Bud with us. Left too early. Drove by subdivision on Atlas to see if it would be where we wanted to live. No way - too many high power lines there.

Got lattes at KoKoPelli, Washed Dodge truck at car wash. Hubby got me to school early. Walked Bud around the area.

Hubby drove to Spokane to pick up parts.

I took Kinesiology Quiz. Got 96%; only missed 1 question.

At 12:50, we were dismissed from Class. Hubby picked me up. Nick came out to meet hubby & Bud.

Then we drove to Nate's to pick up a slice of pizza. I went to tanning at 1:20. Got a new card for Unlimited Tanning.

Stopped on the way home at KoKopelli to get another latte.

Picked up the mail at home. Hubby went down to the shop to get boats out; I studied and did laundry.

Hubby got the riding lawn mower going and mowed some of the lawn in the rain downpour.

He came home about 6:00PM.

Sat around and watched tv for the night.

I had to recline on our bed to study with a heating pad under my neck. Shoulder & right arm still hurting. Studied from 6:00 to 8:00PM

When we went up to bed at 10:30, Maggie's legs went out from underneath her and she fell in between the stair steps. Hubby had to have help getting her up. She finally got up at the top of the staircase and was panting. She went over to lie down beside Ben's bed. Gave her lots of water to drink. Then she finally came in to our room and slept on the floor by side of the bed. We are worried about her.

No comments: