Monday, May 11, 2015

MORE CLINIC

monday
5-11-2015

Got up and dressed for clinic. Gave dogs some ham for breakfast.

Hubby left at 7AM for work. He took the Red Dually in along with the title to see if he could sell it.

I kept working on notecards for Pathology class.

Left for clinic at 8AM. Stopped in Rathdrum at Jitterz to get a latte.

Had to poop at Clinic when I got there. I don't like pooping when not at home.

I left at 12:15 after cleaning up.
On the way home, I stopped to get groceries at Super One. Got milk, dog bones, pre-cooked chicken, apples, honey & tea.

At home, unloaded groceries. Cleaned windshield on Jeep, did laundry, started dishes.

Hubby got his parts from Six States Warehouse and his Uniburr tool in the mail. He also got a couple car magazines.

Hubby got home at 7PM and worked in the shop with Mark until 8PM on the little "Clown Car". Then we went over to Spokane to pick up the tranmission from the guy named Rich on Bigelow Gulch. Drove back in the dark. I did not get a chance to study much.

At home, hubby had a bacon tomato sandwich and fell asleep on the couch. We went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: