Tuesday, May 19, 2015

COVERING CLINIC TIME FOR SICK STUDENT

TUESDAY
5-19-2015

Got up at 6:15. Hubby was already up earlier and had started to get dressed. Lil Bit was still in bed with me. He kissed me good morning.

I made cheese egg bacon sandwich for hubby; gave left over eggs to dogs.

Cleaned up. Started some laundry. Watched morning news with hubby. A 24 year old Marine had lost his life in a helicopter crash in Hawaii. Very sad.

Hubby left for work at 7AM. We did dog huggies.

Then I started getting ready for school. Studied some more.

On the way to school, Panda texted me that he was sick. He wanted me to let the teacher know. Then Katie texted me and said she was sick, too. She needed somebody to cover her shift today, so I said that I would.

Ken talks too much. I can't understand the teacher when he is talking away...

Went out for a couple breaks.

Then at 12:45, Teacher let us out of class.

It was an easy day. I really like Exfo treatments.

At 5:30, I drove home. Hubby texted me and said dog walk & picnic in the park after he came home. So he picked up Kentucky Fried Chicken for our picnic.

I cleaned off the windshield of the Jeep, did laundry, studied, had a snack. Gave ham pieces to the dogs. Replaced dog water & gave them fresh food.

He had to meet Chad down at the shop and talk for a while. I don't know if we will get to have a dog walk...

Hubby did not come home, so I took Bud, Ben, and Maggie down with me. I rode my bike down to get dinner.

Hubby decided to come home then. It was too dark to walk.

Ate the awful dinner. It was a waste of $17. Hubby did not get a popcorn nugget and the food he did get was not edible. I filed a complaint online with KFC. NEVER going there again!

We watched tv and went to bed early. I was hurting all over again.

No comments: