Saturday, May 02, 2015

SECOND DAY OF CLINIC WORK

SATURDAY
5-2-2015

Got up at 6AM and made eggs for dogs & a breakfast egg sandwich for hubby.

We loaded the dogs in the Excursion. Lil Bit ran out and had to start a dog fight with Bud & Ben.

Went to get lattes in Athol.

At park, we walked at the end of the road near the frisbee area. Almost ran into some woman walking a big white dog, but we cut across the field instead.

Then loaded dogs up again and went home.

At home, I studied for a while. Hubby went down to the shop to work.

I had gotten a call from Clinic but had missed it because my ringer was on mute.

So I listened to the voice mail message. They wanted me to come in early by 12:00 to do a massage. Somebody had not shown up for their clinic hours, so they had to get somebody to cover.

So I quickly called them back and told them I would work. Amber threw in a bonus 1 hour for Business Hours. I changed quickly and got ready for work.

Drove to CLINIC and got to the clinic by 11:30. I quickly washed my windshield on the Jeep because hubby had not cleaned it last night after we got home from Bayview.

Then I went inside. I checked in via computer.

At 5:10, I left school. Picked up a Pita at Pita Pit. Then drove to Rathdrum to get a latte. I was exhausted.

On Diagonal, I passed KRN in her Jeep. Hubby must have gotten done fixing it.

Then at home, I greeted hubby at the shop and got the mail. Nothing but Junk Mail.

Came home, gave dogs some more ham slices. They were happy to see me.

I rested. Took a hot bath. Drank my latte & ate my pita.

Hubby came home later. He took a shower. I took another hot bath.

Did laundry & put away dishes.

Watched tv until 10:00 then I went to bed.

Hubby came to bed at 11:00.



No comments: