Thursday, May 07, 2015

BIG A&P Quiz

THURSDAY
5-7-2015

Got up and dressed. Made cheese eggs & bacon sandwich for hubby. Gave leftover eggs to dogs. Bravo is greedy and likes to eat everything. He stayed in his kennel really good last night. Did not even have to close the door.

Hubby pooped up on the top of the toilet and I made him clean it up. Gross!

Hubby left at 7AM.

KRN texted me from Seattle that she was walking her friend's dog. Then she packed up her stuff & sent me a pic. She took a shuttle to the airport. I am so proud of her for doing everything alone. She is very brave.

I studied. Put on my new white high heels today. Hopefully it will be warm.

Drove to school. Picked up a latte on the way.

At school, studied some more. Then talked with Panda, Nick, and Ken.

Then we took our test. I only missed 2 out of 35. So that was a good 94%. Pretty good. The test was TOTALLY different than what I had imagined or studied.

I had no clue. Just tuned out. Will have to have hubby help me thru it.

At 1:00, went to get a Pita at Pita Pit. Then came back for my massage with Ben. He really got the knots out of my right shoulder. He did a great job. I gave him a $10 tip upstairs on my credit card.

Found out that Katie D and I have WOW packages tomorrow. OMG. I am so nervous.

Drove home. Got gas in Rathdrum.

At home, I gave dogs some ham. Did dishes. Did laundry. Did notecards for our next class in Pathology.

Picked up dog poo.

I am mentally exhausted. Hubby got home at 7PM, but went to the shop directly and stayed there until 7:30.

No comments: