Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A&P More Learning

WEDNESDAY
5-13-2015


Got up and my shoulder still hurt a lot. Dressed & came downstairs to give ham slices to dogs. It was raining. Forgot to bring the dog beds in from outside last night. Now they are soaked.

Hubby watched news and then left for work at 7AM.

Started laundry and put it in dryer.

I got ready for school, studied more for the test and then left for school at 9AM.

Stopped at Kokopelli Coffee in Post Falls to get a drink with Soy milk.

Went to school and re-arranged the tables. Sat in the back next to Mark.

Mark talked to me before class, so I had no time to study more.

At 1:00, we left school.

I stopped at Pita Pit  to get 2 pitas. They were observing the slain officer from the other day by donating 50% of their sales for today only to the family.

Then I drove to Rathdrum and got my nails & toe nails done at Rhonda's.

Afterwards went home. I was exhausted. My arm was hurting again.

Got the mail.

I cleaned up dog water & dog food. Gave them fresh. It started raining really a lot. I put in a couple loads of laundry. Started dishes & put them away. Studied. Completed the Notecards for Chapter 4 to give to Katie C tomorrow.

Hubby got home at 7PM after going to the Union Meeting. I tried to study for tomorrow's Quiz on Chemistry. Yuck. Nothing makes sense.

Took a hot bath because my right shoulder is hurting. Took more ibuprofen. Nothing is helping. Then went to bed at 10:50. Hubby stayed up to watch the news.

No comments: