Monday, May 25, 2015

MEMORIAL DAY AND WORK WORK WORK

MONDAY
5-25-2015

Lil Bit got into bed with us at 5:00AM. He was all excited. Then he was upset because he saw that Bravo was already in bed with us.

Got up and started to get ready for Clinic. Talked to hubby about what he was going to do today.
It had rained, so he could not mow the yard or do the trees in the back yard.

Back Yard

I left for work late at 8:15 because I had not realized what time it was. I got to the Clinic at 8:40.

Hubby came for a massage. But they over charged him. I was pissed. They also made him pay instead of using my pre-paid account.

After I got done cleaning up in the Clinic, hubby and I went to Pita Pit and got pitas. Then we stopped at KoKopelli to get lattes.

Drove to Big R in our separate vehicles and hubby picked up some things he needed to finish a truck. We dropped his vehicle off and then drove around looking for suitable neighborhoods to live in within town. Did not find anything great.

Had to pick up a pedicure tool at Walgreens, then we drove home.

At home, hubby spent a couple hours at the shop. Then I came home and fed ham to the dogs. Cleaned up the dog food & water, started studying, started laundry. Cleaned up the house.

I soaked my feet and used the Pedi tool to take off the dead skin.

Took the dogs for a walk in the National Forest Lands area towards Spirit Lake. Lots of stinky sewage smells (hubby says dead body smell) and lots of stagnant water that Bravo loved to walk thru.

Dog Walk

We came home and hubby watched TV while I studied for Quiz tomorrow.


No comments: