Sunday, May 03, 2015

FINALLY, THE WEEKEND

SUNDAY
5-3-2015

Got up at 6:30 and had to potty. Then all the dogs came downstairs to get ham pieces. Ben pushed Maggie down the stairs and she almost fell!

I gave the dogs ham slices. Hubby started making eggs for breakfast. I took a hot bath. Then I helped hubby feed the dogs. Afterwards put the dishes away and started the dishwasher. Filled all the dog bowls with clean water.

Hubby watched car shows and ate his breakfast sandwich.

Loaded dogs in the Excursion. Went to get lattes. Then walk at the dog park by the Museum. Walked past a camper & truck on the primitive camping road.

Dogs in truck again, then drove to Athol for gasoline & cleaned bugs off the windshield of Excursion. Drove thru town so dogs could bark at other dogs in yards.

At home, loaded up garbage in the Grey Dodge and drove with Ben & Bud to the dump.

Returned home and hubby worked on starting lawn mowers while I picked up garbage along the highway. The riding lawn mower threw a belt. We have to get a new one.

Then we drove into town with the Excursion. Took Bud & Ben with us. I got a strawberry smoothie at Dutch Brothers. Hubby stopped to wash the Excursion at a car wash on Government Way. I took the dogs for a walk to Home Depot.

We went to Office Max to see if they could do other business cards for me; purchased some pencils. They did not have good note cards, so I could not get any there.

Drove to Rathdrum and got groceries at Stein's. Bones for the dogs. Beer Brats to cook on the grille at home. KRN called to ask if we wanted burritos. We said no thanks, we had mexican the other night. Too much.

Picked up bird seed at The Hardware Store by Stein's; they did not have belts for lawn mowers there. Then drove home. Hubby unloaded groceries. I replaced the dog water, fed the deer, put out bird seed in the bird feeder. Hubby started the push lawn mower and mowed the back yard.

KRN came. I studied and put away groceries. I put the Brats & hot dogs on the grille. Hubby got done mowing and came in to watch the grilling.

I kept studying, doing notecards for Pathology Class. I took a break and did leg lifts & planks with KRN in the living room.

Then we took the dogs in the Excursion at 5PM to go for another walk in the park. It was a nice warm night. We walked around the water tower.

Came back home and KRN exchanged the license plates from her Jeep to the Truck. She left with Bravo. I worked on my notecards some more.


No comments: