Thursday, May 14, 2015

A&P Chemistry

THURSDAY
5-14-2015

Up several times in the night due to pain in my right shoulder. Had to keep repositioning the heating pad on my neck.

Hubby watched tv quietly until 6:20 and then told me to get up as he had to leave. I got up and dressed, gave ham slices to dogs.

While hubby went down to the shop to hook up the trailer to the dodge, I did my hair. He came back and gave me some cash for tip at school massage.

He took the Excursion to work.

I got ready for school. Did laundry.

Probably going to fail the Chemistry Quiz today in A&P because I just don't understand it at all. So difficult to comprehend.

Drove to get latte at KoKoPelli Coffee in Post Falls. Got Coconut milk instead of regular milk.

Went to school to study. Instructor said we are not having a quiz today! Yippee.

After class, I went down to wash the car. Hubby & Dave 2.0 stopped behind me at the car wash in their Frontier truck. Hubby jumped out and kissed me & hugged me. We talked for a few minutes. Then I had to go in the car wash. At 1:20, I went back to Clinic and signed in to get my massage.

Nick was really, really good. Worked out the kink in my right shoulder. He has some good moves that I will steal.

Then came home.

At home, I gave ham pieces to dogs. UPS package for my jeans was outside the front door. Did laundry. Did dishes. Ate pita from yesterday. Took a nap upstairs on bed. Was very tired. Hubby texted at 5:46 to go for a dog walk when he got home.

Hubby had a brief snack at home, changed into shorts. We loaded dogs in Excursion and went down to park to walk.

Came back and hubby took Excursion to shop (along with Maggie) and left trailer there. Then he worked on a truck down there for a while.


No comments: