Wednesday, May 27, 2015

PATHOLOGY INTEGUMENTARY QUIZ TODAY

WEDNESDAY
5-27-2015

Bit had woken me up at 5:00 and peed on the corner of our bed. He was mad because Maggie was on my side of the bed and he could not get up. Bravo was already on the bed. So I got up to pee, then got wipes to clean up the bed. Came back to bed and slept until 6:30 when I heard hubby downstairs.

Made cheese egg bacon sandwich for hubby. Gave leftover eggs to dogs. Maggie did not want any.

Hubby left at 7:00 after dog huggies. Everybody but Maggie got a hug.

I got ready for school. Did laundry. Put away dishes in dishwasher. Filled dog water & food bowls with fresh.

Left at 8:10 to go suntan and pick up latte.

At 8:55, pulled into suntan. They don't open until 9:00. I walked up and tried the door, but it was locked. Then studied some more in the Jeep. Finally went inside to tan at 9:00.

Went to class at 9:20.

I was sitting in the back by Mark.

24/25 on my test today.

Got done early. I went upstairs to talk to Receptionist about hubby being overcharged on Memorial Day. She said she would e-mail somebody about it because she could not back the amount out of the computer.

Left school. Went to Sally Beauty Supply to get new Gel colors. Drove to Rathdrum and got my nails done with Rhonda. Is $30 too much to spend for a Gel polish change? I don't really get too much of a manicure.

Then drove to Hayden. Got honey. Went to Horizon Credit Union to report Fraud on our account and get new Debit cards. Stopped at Costco and filled Jeep with gasoline. Then drove to get car wash. Picked up a Pita at Pita Pit in CDA. Drove home. It had really dark rain clouds. Got home in time before rain. Washed bugs off Jeep window. Put Jeep in garage.

Ate Pita. Made tea. Gave fresh water & food to dogs. Did laundry. Did dishes. Started to study. Tried to take a nap, but Maggie kept whining downstairs.

Hubby got home at 7:00, but stayed down at shop. I rode my bike to the shop and Ben came with me. He refused to play with Jack, so I threw a ball for Jack. Jack jumped up on me and got dirty paw prints on my good shirt.

Hubby came up to the house. He had dinner. I studied some more. I was really tired.

Went to bed early at 9:00. Hubby came up by 10:30.

No comments: