Monday, May 18, 2015

MONDAY - NO CLINIC!

MONDAY
5-18-2015

I woke up at 12:30 and opened all the windows in the house because it was too hot.

Hubby got up at 5:50 and I got up a little after that. It was freezing in the house. Closed all the windows & doors.

He got ready for work. I got dressed & gave ham to the dogs.

Hubby watched TV news for a while, then left at 7AM.

I got ready to go for coffee. Left at 9:10; got to Thomas Hammer in Post Falls early and got a coffee.
Marilyn got there after about 10 minutes.

We talked until 11:18.

Then I took the massage chairs & misc towels & box to Clinic and check it in with Admin.

Drove to CDA and washed car. 

Drove home. At home, I gave dogs some sausage pieces. Cleaned the bugs off the windshield of the Jeep. Had some lunch. Made tea. Started more laundry. Sprayed vinegar on weeds outside.

Studied.

Mowed the back yard.

Hubby got home at 7PM.

I took a shower & washed my hair.

Studied some more.

Massage Chair Delivery


Blue Massage Chair

Gave a chair massage to hubby.

Went to bed at 9PM. I was very tired.


No comments: