Monday, May 04, 2015

ANOTHER CLINIC DAY

MONDAY
5-4-2015

Got up at 5am to potty, then went back to sleep for another hour. Lil Bit slept until 6AM with us. Hubby got up at 6 and let me sleep another 15 minutes.

I got up, dressed for work, and made egg sandwich for hubby. Gave leftovers to dogs. Ben went outside to throw up. Which I had to clean up.

Hubby left at 7AM. Then I finished getting ready and left for Clinical at 7:50. Got there at exactly 8:30.

I left at 12:45. Stopped in Rathdrum to get iced latte & get fish/chips at Zips. It was gross tasting when I got home. And too expensive.

Gave fish to the dogs.

Bud Resting in Shade

Did several loads of laundry, vacuumed the living room & upstairs, picked up dog poo. Studied for Kinesiology Quiz tomorrow.

Hubby called me and said that he was taking "Glamour shots" of KRN with Dave 2.0's Mustang. They came out pretty good!






KRN in Dave 2.0's Shelby Mustang

Then hubby got home about 6:45. He ate a little dinner. We went over my study notebook as I was panicking.

I took some Ibuprofen for my shoulder, arm & neck pain.

Watched Schitt's Creek. Hubby fell asleep on the couch. I NAIRED my legs and took a hot bath in Honey & Milk epsom salts. Then I washed my hair & conditioned it.

Went to bed after 10:00 news.

No comments: