Thursday, May 21, 2015

Chemistry in A&P

WEDNESDAY
5-21-2015

Got up at 6:45 this morning; really tired. Hubby let me sleep. I had gotten up at 3AM to pee. My arms kept going numb. Maybe sleeping on a nerve?

Started to get ready for school. Put away laundry. Put away dishes.

Cleaned up dog water & food.

Studied.

Drove to school. Got latte at Kokopelli. The girls already recognize me and had my drink made! They are great! Made deposit at Horizon.

Ken was in the parking lot and remarked that my music was loud in my Jeep.

Panda had returned to class. I told him welcome back!

Then we took the Quiz. I only missed 4/35. Which is an 88%. Not bad. I missed the easiest question. Is Neutron positive or negative charged. SO stupid!

Ken, Nick, and I went to the gas station to get drinks during a break. We took my Jeep because Nick was trying to clean out his car, but he had lots of things in it, so I volunteered to drive.

Saw Katie D there at the gas station. I bought the drinks for everybody and bought lottery tickets. I would love to win the $194 million!

I went to Slick Rock and signed up for tanning. Got a complimentary Swag bag, lip gloss, pens, and 2 VIP Passes. Purchased some over priced lotion. Oh, well.

I tanned for 12 minutes in the Super Fast bed. Then I took the 20 minute hydro massage bed. It was relaxing.

Drove to CDA and washed the car. Picked up the other John Deere Riding Lawn mower belt at Ragan Equipment.

Then drove home. LOTS of COPS out today on the roads. I had to drive slowly.

At home, cleaned off the bugs from the windshield, started working on notecards for Pathology Class next week, did laundry, put away dishes, did another load of dishes, refreshed dog water & food, gave sausage pieces to dogs.

Started working on Questions for A&P class.

Hubby got home at 6PM. He sat down and had a snack.

Then we took dogs for a walk in the park down Shotgun Road. It was nice and cool.



At home by 7:30. Watched tv. I worked on homework.





No comments: